View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012   #18
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89811 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Block in the back on Justin B. TD

it was in the back, but not enough so IMO to call. had the ref's called the game tight to that point i might change my stance, but as it was they were consistent in letting most things go. we got beat on the play, mccain chasing got pushed MOSTLY in the back, and they scored. i put this on the defense for missing another tackle in the secondary - to ask for the refs to bail us out by calling back a touchdown on a somewhat questionable call is too much in my opinion.