View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you like the current OT rules?

i hate the college rules - starting arbitrarily inside field goal range is not football. i also hated the sudden death rules - a 30yd drive to win the game is pretty weak. i think the current system is about as good as it gets. as fiddler said, all aspects of the game come into play. it may seem a little unfair to whoever doesnt win the coin toss, but thems the breaks - if you cant keep the opponent out of the endzone then you dont earn a chance to win.