View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: It's Henne time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
There's no question that Henne coming in made this a game. Gabbert going out was the worst thing that could have happened to the Texans.

That said IMO, I think the Texans came into this game thinking it was going to be a cake walk (fault Kubiak and Phillips for that). They surely weren't ready to face Henne. Those factors almost spelled disaster for them.

Henne is an upgrade over Gabbert but don't get too excited. Once teams start preparing for him I don't see him having another game like that.
Who knew you had to cover their wide receivers?

I mean we're 10 games in & this was the first game that anyone even knew they had wide receivers.