View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #77
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I had this response ready:

*Forgive me for not reading the entire exchange between Speedy and you, but on face value (and admittedly context is everything). That said, that's pretty much the most strawman argument and dumbest thing I've ever heard.... (or read). *

Before I posted this, I went back to get some perspective before I spoke out of turn... Let me ask this, how many times in this, thus far 9-1 season, have the Texans been down by 14? How many times were they last year with a 7-3 Schaub with the season being wrapped up by the rook???
It's a reading comprehension thing. I don't think Matt "just took what the defense gave him" That's what he does on those games he doesn't have to throw for 572 yards (or whatever).

He played his but off yesterday. He didn't accept what the defense gave him. He took what we needed.