View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #76
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If all he did was take what the defense gave him, then he doesn't deserve any cred for the win. We should thank the Jags for giving it to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If all he did was take what the defense gave him, then he doesn't deserve any cred for the win. We should thank the Jags for giving it to us.
I had this response ready:

*Forgive me for not reading the entire exchange between Speedy and you, but on face value (and admittedly context is everything). That said, that's pretty much the most strawman argument and dumbest thing I've ever heard.... (or read). *

Before I posted this, I went back to get some perspective before I spoke out of turn... Let me ask this, how many times in this, thus far 9-1 season, have the Texans been down by 14? How many times were they last year with a 7-3 Schaub with the season being wrapped up by the rook???