View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #128
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
But you can blame the safeties when the coverage is a Cover 2 and the safety is nowhere to be found on a wide receiver post.

I love our safeties. However, it seemed pretty clear that Manning, in particular, had a very bad game yesterday. Fine with me. It happens. He probably emotionally crashed after the Chicago game and had a hard time getting up for this game.
Well if you remember the 2010 season the safties "only" played bad when giving help to KJ but not Glover. Its like they had a vendetta aginst him "according" to a FEW members on the board, no joke. Was the silliest excuse i ever heard.

KJ has had a damn good season, and i think he has improved a 100 times over and dont want anyone else out there besides KJ and JoJo BUT no more lame ass excuses whenever he does get beat on occasion.