View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #73
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If people are going to knock on Schaub , I expect it to be for his warts .... which he surely has in lack of mobility and arm strength.
i'm starting to wonder if we're underestimating schaub's arm strength - myself included. nobody's comparing him to jamarcus russell, but he's been firing it all season. what brought it to my attention was reports that keenum had nowhere near the velocity on his throws as schaub, so i started watching more closely, and schaub seems to have as much zip as well as distance as almost anybody. the difference is he has better touch and accuracy, as some receivers have said "the most catchable ball they've seen" instead of rocketing through the receiver like favre. i think the underthrown deep balls in past seasons put it into our heads that he couldnt throw it that far, when more likely he underthrew on purpose to be on the safe side of a completion.