View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #68
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I am so tired of the Calvin Johnson nut huggin. We've beaten "great" receivers a time or two in the past. This is just one more to throw an empty game to. Just like Brandon Marshall's good game in a loss, & even the rookie Blackmon's 236 yard game in a losing effort.

The thing I'm worried about is the short turnaround. While the Lions will be installing their game-plan on Wednesday, we'll be flying to Detroit.
Calvin Johnson's nuts are best in the NFL. True, we've gone up against quality wide outs this season, but Megatron is the best in the NFL. Like I said, he will get his but we have to make sure our stars have a big day as well. I think this has the potential to be another shoot out. I won't be surprised if Schaub throws 4 TD's in this game. It'll be tough and I still think we'll come out on the losing end simply because we'll be too tired.