View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Roof open tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
This is the second time you've called me dumb or called me out about something I post.

I didn't go to your thread about what freaking time a game starts that kicks off 12:30 EST and call you a moron for not understanding how time zones work.

Sorry if you don't agree but I promise you I'm no idiot.
Honestly, I'm not picking on you. If anyone else made the "wasted money" comment I'd have quoted that post. Ten years, the roofs been open before. The roof will be open again. We didn't open it yesterday, that does not constitute a waste of money. Never is a mighty long time.

It's not that I think you are intellectually challenged, haven't given it much thought, usually don't get that personal on the internet. But...

That thread has gone 2 pages now, 20 replies. Maybe it's not really about the time zones.

Just saying.