View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #25
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roof open tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I heard this on the radio & thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
This is the second time you've called me dumb or called me out about something I post. People here are allowed to say things that you don't agree with. I didn't go to your thread about what freaking time a game starts that kicks off 12:30 EST and call you a moron for not understanding how time zones work.

People paid a lot of money and actually might like to be in an open-air atmosphere. I know I do. And when the weather permits the 2-3 times a year to watch a game without a roof I think it oughta be open. And the retractable roof cost a hell of a lot more money than just having a damn roof full-time so maybe we could've saved taxpayers money.

Sorry if you don't agree but I promise you I'm no idiot. I'm also not an attention whore who posts in every freaking thread to the tune of 300+ posts a month.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote