View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #32
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
borrowed this from another thread.
Just wondering would you guys consider trading TJ for a 3rd round pick, and maybe taking a QB like Bray or Wilson in the first to groom, or any other QB you rate highly?

Considering the amount of possible picks we could have this draft throw in another 3rd we could end up with three 2nd round picks with trade ups, and it may seem that now is the best time to get a top QB to learn the ropes behind schaubs last few years, i.e. like rogers.
Nope. Yates is a good backup on a 5th round deal for the next 2.5 years. He's exactly what we need at the position, some one cheap and capable. If anyone is getting traded, it should be Ben Tate. I'd be surprised to get more than a 4th for him at this point, but packaging him with a 3rd could net us a 2nd.

I would very much like us to use our late picks in packages to trade up into the 2nd and 3rd rounds if possible. I don't think this team needs 11 new rookies, and I would rather get 4-6 quality players and 1-2 JAGs, than 1-3 quality and 5-9 JAGs.