View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #36
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
There might be a light at the end of this terrible season? Will see?, this is Chad Henne, who is up and down, all the time. Yes, the Jags even surprised me yesterday! We still have 2 games vs Titans, which I would love to beat the snot out of them!
Soooo... will Gabbert be back for next week or has the Jacksonville fanbase collected a huge sum of money to bribe the team doctor into telling the coaching staff that Gabbert's injury was "season-ending" so Henne could give you a fighting chance the rest of the way?

Edit:
Come to think of it, since you have to play Tenn. twice, hell, I'll kick in a few bucks if it guarantees Gabbert won't start against the Tacks.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote