View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #65
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192665 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Two games we won that season that I think apply:

1. Matt throws a TD pass to Andre with 1:13 left to tie the Redskins game. Texans subsquently win 30-27 on an OT FG by Rackers. The Texans trailed by 17 points late in the 3rd qtr., and 10 points at the beginning of the 4th qtr.

2. Texans trail the Chiefs by 10 points with 5 minutes left in the game, and score two TD's including an 11 yard TD pass to Andre with 1:54 left to win 35-31.

I heard someone call in on Koch and Kalu's show this morining and say in all seriousness that they thought yesterday was the first fourth quarter comeback Schaub ever led. He didn't say it in a derogatory fashion, he just passed it on as a fact he felt people should know. Jeez, some of our fans are stupid.
Both of those fit the description ....

If people are going to knock on Schaub , I expect it to be for his warts .... which he surely has in lack of mobility and arm strength.

Just dont go off half cocked when you dont have a clue ....

Watching him in that 5 wide set yesterday .... man he did what he wanted , when he wanted. That was a huge question answered .... cause I wondered how they would respond in that situation .... Could they protect Schaub with the defense knowing they had to throw ? Could they move the ball without play action ? Could they get it done in the redzone ?!

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote