View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #20
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Down 7 in the 4th, Watt dances after a sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I dunno. Kinda as the smell of damage control if you ask me. But whatever.

I just hope he's smart enough not to do it again the next time the defense is getting their heads handed to them.
Damage control? Now I feel like you're coming dangerously close to questioning his character. If JJ says he did it for the Berry kids then I believe him. No one would throw these kids in the mix to try to cover their butt. You can not like the fact that he did it, but to think its damage control is just recklessly silly in my book. He's been nothing but stand up since he's been here, broke out a new move, and explained why he did. I'm sure he was asked what that meant and he said why.

For the record I thought he was doing the cat daddy when I first saw it. Search youtube Kate Upton doing the cat daddy and you'll see what I'm talking about. You can thank me later.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote