View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do you like the current OT rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Good points. I love the new rules also. My only issue is the one I brought out however I can live with it. Watching those 2 games simultaneously was really crazy. In both games I had accepted defeat at some point. The Bucs comeback was a little more dramatic than the Texans. The Texans game was more of a relief.
you have to have some semblance of a defense. If not, you don't get the ball. It's a team game.

The only thing I didn't like about the previous rules, was even the best defenses will give up a field goal, especially if your special teams gets you a good return.

I remember games where it didn't look like the one team even tried to get to the endzone. Two plays to get into field goal range & here comes the kicker. If you got a leg like SeBass...... it's ovah.