View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do you like the current OT rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Do you like this rule? IMO, both teams should get the ball at least once. For example in the above scenario the Panthers would get the ball however have to score a TD to extend the game.

Thoughts?
I love the new rules, it's the way it's supposed to be. Special teams plays a role, offense plays a role, & defense plays a role. All three phases of the team gets involved.

If the Bucs only scored a field goal, then the Panthers would have had an opportunity win it with a TD. But their D let them down.

I don't think both teams should get the ball, I think that's a bad idea. If your defense is good enough, you'll get the ball.

The game is already too offense oriented, we don't need to add to it.