View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #15
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Down 7 in the 4th, Watt dances after a sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I take this viewpoint. For this occasion only.
The man made a promise to a kid that was special to him and going thru some tough times.
While I agree that dancing when you're losing is normally dumb and inappropriate; but I think he has a get out of jail free card for this instance.
Anytime someone makes a big play that can potentially put their team back in the game or on top, I don't see the problem.

What's the fun if they can't get the offense hyped up who are about to go out on the next possession. Being old and grumpy is dumb in my opinion...haha

If it were for a reason or not, at that point in the game, I was celebrating with him. Now I see it had a double meaning.