View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #14
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 346169 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Down 7 in the 4th, Watt dances after a sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
If you call it a dance, then you're right, that's celebrating when you're losing. If it's a message to someone that has special meaning, then it's not "celebrating".
I take this viewpoint. For this occasion only.
The man made a promise to a kid that was special to him and going thru some tough times.
While I agree that dancing when you're losing is normally dumb and inappropriate; but I think he has a get out of jail free card for this instance.