View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Down 7 in the 4th, Watt dances after a sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I know I'm going to get crucified for this . . .

But when I saw him dancing after the sack, I commented out loud, "WTF is he doing dancing when we're losing?"

I wasn't cool with it then, and I'm still not. I don't care what reason he had. It just looked bad. There's a time and place, and then there's a time and a place. And celebrating when you're losing is not the time or the place.
I don't think you'll get crucified for it. It's your opinion and I can see where you're coming from. I personally didn't think much of it at the time either way. It was a big play at the time so I didn't mind him doing his dance. If we were getting blown out I'm sure I'd feel different, but he did it with a personal message behind it. Much different than Cam doing the Super Man while down by 3 touchdowns.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote