Thread: special teams
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #27
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
I think this is what most Texans fans/media think happened. I think he had too high of a cap hit (over 3 million) for a special team player. The team needed the cap space for other players. Just my opinion.
Your opinion is correct .... I know Kubiak really liked Jacoby , even if he was feast or famine and would have liked to have kept him , having Holliday (another feast or famine guy) making next to nothing by NFL standards made the decision an easy one to let him walk.

To be honest , I think having Martin is an upgrade over both as he simply makes better decisions .... the team hasnt had to start inside the 10 since he took over because of poor decisions.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote