View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #10
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 38908 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanksgiving day 12:30 Eastern

Priorities people. We eat at my parents house at 1pm, but this year I've told them no formal dining room instead we need to eat in front of the TV. In return I told them not to worry about the Turkey because Ill take care of it. Bird goes in the deep Fryer around 10am, out in time for the game.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote