View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #18
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahunter221 View Post
What worries me is that we will have to use a safety to double megatron. Could open up a lot more for lions offense.
Exactly. Can't sleep on Titus Young. He's been gaming for a while now as well as RB Mikel Leshoure. Detroit have some weapons other than Megatron who even when playing injured is a beast. Maybe we can get the coaches fighting on the sideline again and let them have their own in house distraction. Not that we'll need it.

The fact we're coming off such a short week worries me a little bit.

All said though if the Texans go to their house and play Texans Football we should come out 10 &1.

GO TEXANS!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote