View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #12
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Block in the back on Justin B. TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
Not that it matters but I searched the game thread and saw no mention of the obvious (to me) block in the back on number 81 (for the Jags) that took McCain out of the play. I think Brice could have taken him down because #15 was caught from behind on a previous reception.

Am I alone on this? Seemed obvious to me.

Not complaining, even though I think the game was not well called it either evened out or even leaned towards the Texans, but this seemed an obvious miss. #81 even looked back after the TD looking for flags.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...&postcount=542

I commented on it, I was about to break the damn TV. A couple of other people commented, it was blatant, but probably not called because the Ref figured McCain wouldn't catch up.