View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #120
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
The guys I'm really pissed off at are Conner & Brooks. When Watt gets doubled (which seems like every play now), one of those guys MUST beat their guy one-one. The lack of pressure by the front 4 is causing Wade to dial up blitzes I don't think he wants to do.
& it's not just Watt. I give him a hard time, but the Ninja draws a double team on every play, beating them from time to time & we're getting nothing out of Reed & Barwin.