View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #119
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Now the play that really got to me is the one on third and 21 in the fourth quarter.

We actually had a LB helping out McCain initially against Blackmon in the slot.
Then both safeties converged (Manning and Demps).

Blackmon caught the ball in triple coverage and came out with an 80yd TD (granted the Jaguars blocked in the back downfield).

One guy defended by four and we couldn't get the job done; in the meantime, we want KJax to go man-on-man with Blackmon all day and win!
I can rep you all day 76!

The guys I'm really pissed off at are Conner & Brooks. When Watt gets doubled (which seems like every play now), one of those guys MUST beat their guy one-one. The lack of pressure by the front 4 is causing Wade to dial up blitzes I don't think he wants to do.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote