View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #56
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Completely agree. Just imagine you're out of the play-off hunt, this early. It would be sweet to say, "At least we beat the Texans"

Teams are going to look at the Texans & say, "We better play perfect if we're going to have a chance to win." We're getting everybody's best game.

Well, maybe not against Baltimore. I feel they came in thinking, "We've never lost to these guys." I don't think they'll be saying that again.
I think that Jville also had a few extra days to prepare for us.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote