View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #115
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Kareem wasn't exclusively on Blackmon if that's what you're insinuating. Watch the highlights, Blackmon had his way with our secondary... bar none.

But a big problem here, I think, coming into the game nobody, not even the Jags, knew who their #1 WR was.
Wasn't insinuating anything asking outright; why was not our best corner mirroring the guy that was having a record day against us? It became obvious rather quickly who Jag's #1 WR was. I don't recall Joseph on Blackmon one play.