View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #114
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think our safeties could have played better. Including Quin. But Kj is a grown up now & I think it's absolutely fair to get on him for his bad game. Maybe a safety should have been back there to stop the TD, but the Kj I know usually doesn't miss that tackle.

He got his hands on one ball. If he'd have pulled that one in, I think we could forgive him for his poor showing. Everybody get's beat every now & then. But you've got to make a play every now & then as well.

He didn't & it's about time we should be expecting him to.
Most of the guys on defense had a "poor" day, some less, some worse.

I don't think KJax was among the worst ones out there, that's all.

He did enough not to allow a TD by Blackmon in the endzone.
He didn't let Blakmon gather both hands on the football.
It was touchy feely, sure, but it was tightly contested, unlike some other passes.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote