View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #34
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

I don't think I'm the only one who looked at Jacksonville yesterday and realized that they're about to turn a corner. Gabbert is a mistake. It happens. Carr was a mistake and he's got that same "Not quite all there" look to his face when things get out of his control that Carr had. I think the Jags are about to figure out that Gabbert isn't going to work out and when they do they're going to go get a QB. That's a bad day to be a member of the AFC South because two of your games just got a whole lot harder. There are weapons there and that team is not stuck in neutral or going in reverse if they get the QB situation straightened out. Sure, the defense needs help but Blackmon is in my opinion a real franchise WR. MJD is of course "MJD" and if he'd played yesterday we would have lost that game. Not a doubt in my mind.

The Jaguars are better than their record. They need leadership at the QB position to make this kind of performance an every week thing. Texans rock, Colts are improving faster than expected and now the Jaguars are looking like they might be better than anyone had believed. Only the Titans apparently suck as much as we all thought and that makes perfect sense to me.