View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #112
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

I think our safeties could have played better. Including Quin. But Kj is a grown up now & I think it's absolutely fair to get on him for his bad game. Maybe a safety should have been back there to stop the TD, but the Kj I know usually doesn't miss that tackle.

He got his hands on one ball. If he'd have pulled that one in, I think we could forgive him for his poor showing. Everybody get's beat every now & then. But you've got to make a play every now & then as well.

He didn't & it's about time we should be expecting him to.