Thread: special teams
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #25
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm thinking you're probably spot on and thanks.

Gotta admit though, as difficult as it was, I was rooting for the bumblebees. It was difficult 'cause I'm still not over the '70s I guess.
Right now Houston is in the catbird's seat for sure. One game up, plus the head's-up win tiebreaker. And umm-m-m....well, the fact they are playing better ball than Baltimore, especially on defense. I think house money says the Texans will be the #1 seed in the AFC unless something radical happens to Schaub, etc.

Hey, I was pulling for Luck to beat New England yesterday, and trust me, for me to pull for the Colts is about as difficult as pulling teeth without benefit of anesthesia!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote