View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #105
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
The team as whole just didn't show up yesterday.
I just didn't get that at all. The Jags simply looked better than a 1-8 team to me. We made a few mistakes, but no more than we always do. We aren't perfect, no NFL team is.

I think Jacksonville's best game was better than we anticipated & it took us a little while to figure it out. They've got their backs against the wall & played all out, doing things you wouldn't expect someone to do on 2nd & 4 or 1st & 10.

They were desperate & they played like it.