View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #102
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
KJ regressed into the KJ of old yesterday. He was just plain bad. Give him a few props then watch him stink it up.

I think the only way to get KJ to play well is for me to dog him. LOL I'm sure 76 will find a way to make KJ's performance yesterday fall on somebody elses shoulders. Here come the screen shots.
Yesterday was an example of D. Manning doing his best Bernard Pollard imitation. If I were to blame one player for yesterday's sloppy performance, it would be Manning. He was out of position in Cover 2 at least twice for huge plays. He missed a couple tackles using very poor form... His head was not in the game. Not a coincidence, that KJ looked like he did in 2010... because our safety play looked like it did in 2010 as well.