View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #49
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If I happened to be a Patriots fan, and Coach Bill didn't have his team prepared, focused, and playing their guts out in a game...I'd say the same thing about Bill.

Sometimes you guys live in a vacuum on this stuff. This isn't me "hating on Kubiak," this is me just saying that a coach of his tenure, with his talent, should have his offense geared up and playing supremely focused football every week. Those guys have a window, and they better get through the window before it closes. Slow and steady wins the race is good up until the last few yards of the race...then you better pour it on and finish the job.
This offense just set records and you're saying it's not geared up? We're halfway through the race and you're asking for them to pour it on and finish the job? The point to pour it on and finish the job is in the playoffs.

Personally, I think it's you having unrealistic expectations. We've put some ass-whoopings on some good teams this year. We've beaten teams by shutting them down in defensive battles; we've beaten teams by outscoring them in shoot-outs. We're 9-1.

During the game thread, you were saying "patience." I think you need to say that to yourself just a bit.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote