View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #52
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Short week after a long, physical and emotional game on the road against a team needing a W. Not good, imo.
Agreed. But that was a theory for the Jacksonville game too.

I know, Jacksonville was 1-8 and it was supposed to be a blowout. The Texans got caught with their pants down, but they pulled through despite Jacksonville putting up what seemed like their absolute best effort. Jacksonville didn't play like a 1-8 team yesterday.

I don't see a lack of focus in this game. But I think if they lose, it's probably because the overtime and comeback effort was more physically taxing than it was mentally taxing.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote