View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
guys we cant break tradition, it has been working so well. Dont be scared to throw around some predictions.
You want a prediction...

Wade is pissed. I'll have everyone remember back to the end of last year & as this season started. We all questioned Wade's sophomore slump. Our defense was supposed to take a step back because of the offenses we'll be facing.

Well, this defense has played better than I anticipated. I think better than anyone anticipated. & we all know, it's been because of two people. Wade Phillips & Country Hulk.

Well, after what happened yesterday, I think Wade wants to make a statement. At least I would.

He's going to stomp a mudhole in somebody's a$$ & it's just bad luck that the Detroit Lions are next up.

No more TDs.... the Lions may score 6 points but that's going to be it. & If Gary Kubiak takes his foot off the gas, Son-of-Bum is going to walk up to him & smack him right in the kisser.

I don't think Kubiak is a dummy, I know he knows we know what Wade knows.

52-6 Texans.