View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #101
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I also think something else was going on right there. McCain came running in before the snap, after the play had been called by the defense & everybody was getting set. You could see the Texans were a little confused about what they were supposed to do pre-snap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
KJ regressed into the KJ of old yesterday. He was just plain bad. Give him a few props then watch him stink it up.

I think the only way to get KJ to play well is for me to dog him. LOL I'm sure 76 will find a way to make KJ's performance yesterday fall on somebody elses shoulders. Here come the screen shots.
What I can decipher from the Texans' quotes is that Kubiak said there was some mis-assignment in the first half while JJo said that there was a wrong coverage.

I know some people like steelb most probably will disregard those statements. They feel better with words like "suck" and "regression".
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote