View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #43
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

This is going to be a tough game after a pair of tough games and it begins our 3 road game stretch that ends in New England.

I expected the Lions to do something this year. They're coming off a tight home game loss to the Packers. This is a team that's averaging 300 yards a game through the air while only giving up 215 yards per game.

After getting debacled by Blackmon, Megatron scares me. But if we can pound the rock, control time of possession, get to Stafford and get some turnovers, I think we can pull this out.

34-31, Texans.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote