View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #148
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan
I really like the "ACE" formation (HB FB 2TE 2WR) on 1st and 2nd down. Lets them play some smashmouth football and really helps set up the play action. The completion to Bruener was set up by Hollings run earlier. I thought Carr did a good job of selling the fake.
Are you sure there's a FB in that package? Add the QB and the 5OL and you end up with 12 players on the field. I believe there is just a single back, the HB, and the 2 TEs and 2 WRs.

I must say they did very well out of that formation. Seemed to be very successful running and throwing it. I believe that was the one Bruener had his 27 yard catch, and gave a lift to Hunter of the Cowboys.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote