View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #97
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson allowing only 2.5 receptions and 35 yards per game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'll admit he had a bad game yesterday. The slip & fall allowing Blackmon's big run to the non-commital Dobbins for a TD... that was bad.

But.... Blackmon had a big day against our secondary period.

Still, does not excuse the game Kj had.
That was a rare mis-tackle there, but shouldn't have been a TD.

The long pass play, I still think it was a bad coverage scheme.
One safety (Manning I think) should stayed deep with KJax playing for the inside release. Either that or Quin shoulda.

Nano was playing for the outside release on his man on the other side, pinning him to the side line. It doesn't make much sense to have Quin on a double team from the get-go.

It's really difficult for a CB in that situation. The percentage is stacked against him.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote