View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i always thought Chad henne was a pretty good QB justhad some bad breaks in Miami
I don't think he's ever had a decent running game or two receivers of the calibre that Blackmon & Shorts appear to be.

He's big, he's got an arm, & he wasn't flustered or do anything stupid yesterday. He might not be an All-Pro, & he might not be the future of the Jacksonville Jaguars, but he's a competent stop gap to allow them to build that team until that franchise QB comes along.

Don't get me wrong, we helped him out on some of those big plays, but only some of them.