View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #31
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

There might be a light at the end of this terrible season? Will see?, this is Chad Henne, who is up and down, all the time. Yes, the Jags even surprised me yesterday! We still have 2 games vs Titans, which I would love to beat the snot out of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm going to say at no time during that game did I think we were going to lose. I know it didn't look good, but I never doubted. My daughter, who thinks she is bad luck since we have lost more games than not when she attends with me, picked this game because it "should have been" an easy win.

She was beside herself the whole game. & the kid sitting next to here was thinking the same thing. They were upset, distraught. I kept telling them don't worry, we're going to win.

They did everything they could to help us win, they were screaming everytime we were on defense, at the top of their lungs. I didn't get involved until we had them at third down. I felt... they don't need us to beat this team. Then at the end of the game.... 6 minutes left or so, I got in with them for every defensive snap.

I think most people felt the same way, because though it was loud, it went to another level in those last 6 minutes & overtime. She was on cloud nine at the end of that game, feeling like she was a big part of that win & I think she was. You should have seen here, telling everybody in our section when to get loud & when to get quite & high-fiving everybody in the section. I was a very proud dad.

I think Plain Garbage getting taken out of the game was one thing. But the focus those Jags played with was amazing. They seemed unfazed by the noise or by the failed plays & kept on coming. I was very impressed. A lot of that, I think comes with playing a division game. If they can play with that kind of focus, they can win out.

Big whoop, already down 9 games. The best they can finish is 7 & 9, but it would be a great thing for them to build on. Blackmon is a beast. Cecil Shorts is going to be awesome, & you still have Laurent Robinson & MJD. Chad Henne is a player.

That was a great game & I give them props for showing up & playing out.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote