View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #33
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

It does look the Blackmon was worth that 1st round pick! Gabby is terrible and he better not be the starting QB next week. Blackmon and Shorts might become a nice WR pair? 3 OT games this season and all loses, sucks! Anyway, I hope next season, the Jags can complete for the AFC South divison? This is your season, enjoy it and I'll be coming back on this board in the playoffs as a bandwagoner! LOL Good luck for the rest of season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Thanks Moo! Fans can say what they want, but, that was NOT a losing team that showed up to play us yesterday. They played a damn good game, and Blackmon/Henne just might become a great duo for you guys in the future. That is IF your coach will have the balls to bench Gabby! They certainly made the game interesting and baut gave me a freaking heart attack!

A huge THANKS to you for staying classy!!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote