View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #992
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
As for the noise, it'll never change. Our wagon is overflowing with fans that don't know squat about football. I'm not blaming them...

I'll probably get blasted for this, but, a huge majority of our fanbase is football illiterate.
I honestly don't think that was the problem. It wasn't an issue, imo, until the end of the game when we were fighting our way back into it.

As has been mentioned before, it was one big play after another, it's kinda hard not to get excited. They were going no huddle so the excitement just bled over.

But to my recollection, the fans got quite when the offense got set.

I don't think we could ask for anything more. I don't think we should.