View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
My dog starts shaking when the CBS opening music comes on, I am not even kidding.

Dude knows I'm about to mutter things under my breath, yell at the TV, scream for joy, complain, celebrate, throw something.

Frankly, I don't know why he stays in the room. He's not a fair weather dog!
That's funny GP. My little poodle does the same. THANK goodness for him he only has to endure my loud mouth during away games! Poor thing would probably be a nervous wreck! He actually went and hid in my bedroom during the Bears game. I finally found him in the closet! The cats were nowhere to be found, didn't come out from their hiding place until the next morning.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote