View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
What a game! Very intertaining and yes, we can all say, Gabby is a bust! Blackmon might be the best WR, we've had since Jimmy Smith? Kudos to the Texans, good teams find a way to win and you did. I'm glad to see the Jag players actually trying than folding, like they have done all season, at home. Texans are going to be a great team to follow in the post season. Good luck and I'll be on the bandwagon for the Texans.

Thanks Moo! Fans can say what they want, but, that was NOT a losing team that showed up to play us yesterday. They played a damn good game, and Blackmon/Henne just might become a great duo for you guys in the future. That is IF your coach will have the balls to bench Gabby! They certainly made the game interesting and baut gave me a freaking heart attack!

A huge THANKS to you for staying classy!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote