View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #988
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

I was at the game & I was a little perturb by the noise when we were on offense. However, it seemed that it was drop-a-needle-quiet once the team got ready to snap the ball.

Understand, it was one big play after another with no huddle, so I don't know if we can ask for any better than that.

Besides, I think it was the crowd that got the defense off it's ass there in the 4th. Reliant was rocking from the first snap, but there at the end of the 4th, it went to another level & our defense started getting the stops we needed.

In fact, when the scoreboard went out, we were still pouring it on for several minutes after play had stopped. Personally I thought the refs were trying to take us out of the game so I kept the noise up for my group. It took us a while to realize there was real technical difficulty.

You had to be there, but the 12th man did their job.