View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #977
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104376 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah it was manily 4th qtr about 6 mins to go we were down by 14 points and the crowd was mad because we were doing the sugar huddle. I was like guyz time is not a factor here we have to score 7 here or nothing else matters not even the time.

Score 7 make it a one score game and put the pressure back on the jags hopefully forcing them to go 3 and out and then score another 7 and thats what we did to tie the game

and after that we still left 1:34 for the jags to have the last drive to win the game
I remember the Manning Colts days and the giant Shhhhhhhh on every screen and the announcers asking fans to keep Quiet, Offense at work. Why don't we do that?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote