Thread: The WR position
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I hate that play. It never works. I don't know why we.... oh... oh my..

Andre just said, "Fugg it!! This game is ovah!!"

Quote:
Is anyone else worried about the WR corps we have on the team? I thought LeStar Jean would at least come close to Jacoby's production, but I saw him make one play today and little else.
I am.

But honestly, like everyone else has said..... we've got TEs & RBs that catch the ball out of the backfield. As long as we can efficiently score, it's all good. If our Defense would have played like our defense, I don't think we'd be complaining about our offense.... sounds funny, but true.
Quote:
I'm happy that Keshawn Martin stepped up today, the kinds of returns he made are what we've been missing this season and he's slowly gaining Schaub's trust and a place in this offense. However, he hasn't been the guy we've been wanting, a speedy receiver who could stretch the field and take pressure off AJ.
I don't think that was Keshawn stepping up. That's our special teams stepping up. I think that's Marciano responding to last weeks on-camera tongue lashing. If we had either Jacoby or Trindon, those would have been TDs........ no doubt in my mind.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not slamming KMart, I'm complimenting Marciano & the ST.