View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 213653 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Post-game grades.....

B+ --- OK, sure, whatever. Of course Chad Henne's going to throw for four touchdowns against a good passing defense after Blaine Gabbert gets hurt. I mean, duh. The Jaguars, Paul Posluszny in particular, played with a lot of heart on defense but just couldn't close it out. Justin Blackmon had 236 receiving yards, which just seems like something that didn't happen. What a weird freaking game. HELLO JALEN PARMELE [furiously Googles "Jalen Parmele"].

D --- The Texans became the first team to ever score two times in a single overtime and Andre Johnson went berserk, catching 14 passes for 273 yards and a walk-off touchdown, but if you're the Texans, you can't be happy about what happened here. You got shredded by Chad Henne!
You know ..... They prepare all week for Gabbert , they looked pretty damn good defensively up until Hene came in. He's a different QB ....who can get the ball down the field accurately.
Hell , he's likely a better QB but I feel like had they prepared for Hene like they did for Gabbert they dont struggle as much.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote